Get help and support
Get the best support without the price tag. Our therapeutic counsellors provide free one-on-one support with sessions that are tailored to you. They’ll help change the way you think about gambling, so you’ll be more in control.
- Understanding gambling triggers, addiction and why you gamble
- Strategies to help you resist urges to gamble
- Family counselling and planning sessions
Benefits of counselling:
- Strategies to manage cravings and stress
- New behaviours and thought patterns to support healthier habits
- Improved social and emotional wellbeing
- Help with rebuilding relationships
- Building a support network
Get the techniques and ongoing support to reduce your gambling or overcome the urges for good. Start by booking a free appointment with one of our counsellors. What have you got to lose?
Gambler’s Help counselling services also extend to the family and friends of those who gamble.
Gambler's Help services are available in over 100 locations across Victoria.
In-language counselling services are available for Arabic, Chinese and Vietnamese- speaking communities. Some other languages are also available by request.
95% of people felt better emotionally or psychologically after speaking to Gambler’s Help.*
*Based on 2019–20 Gambler's Help Objective Outcomes data where 95% of clients who set an objective of ‘Emotional and/or Psychological’ felt they had ‘met’ or ‘partially met’ their objective at case closure.